Monday, December 5, 2011

Would you like an apron with those heels?

I am starting to get the hang of this sewing thing. I honestly thought it would be another phase or pipe dream of mine, however it has become one of my favorite things to do. Since I still have a ton of left fabric from the Christmas stockings, I decided to make my self an apron. Then I thought of my little helper who drags her potty seat (she doesnt actually go potty in it anymore, just to clarify) over to the counter every time I am making something.
"Can I help?" "Can I mix it?"- Sometimes she drives me crazy with it, escspially if I need to make something quick, but I think it is important to let her try things so more often then not I have a pound of sugar on the floor (or chocolate milk...).
I decided that I could make A and I matching aprons, I mean what little girl doesn't love to match her mama? I am going to give it to her for Christmas, and can't wait to see her face when she realizes that we match!
Pretty cute huh?
Since I am now famous for my tutorials I am going to make one (with pictures) when I make my own apron which should be some time this week.

Can I just say look at those skills! I even made a POCKET! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment